BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Repeat repeat the work

Ow...wednesday jor so fast...hmm...

Monday till today do the same thing!!! check the BQ check dao sot sot..
See du 数目 see dao 傻! ! !

From 8.30 till 12.30 算算算 den after 1.30 till 5.30 算算算 lagi! ! !
oso gud la...better den nothing do kan hahaha...do dao pun forget wat time sometimes~

Nid prepare Saturday de lagi tiam...after home jus do all of it...will complete soon nid double check of coz...Sei ye them all aim me! ! ! suan liao...kasi mereka tahu later! ! !

Nextweek de lagi...no nid prepare jus a bit oli wakaka...ok de la i think remember jiu can liao~
Tis morning go JKR take document too...there got a word so good! ! !
My fren ask me see see
The word said :
WHEN I'm RIGHT,
NO ONE remember,
WHEN I'm WRONG,
NO ONE forget! ! ! ! !
Den i said to my fren : uiyo so gud o tis word wakaka~

Think about lastweek...i bring my cookie go ti office to eat...
Den my fren see see xia den ask me : Jimmy, 怎么那个纸袋好像给咬了这样的?
I said ya mea? i see....aiya memang kena gigit by TIKUS! ! !
Make me eat dao half lagi...my fren laugh me later I be Ratman zzz
Suan liao...oso eat finish too hahaha!!!

Write till here la...go watch one piece 1st...BB

0 comments: